Sunday, 28 December 2014

Seeties.me - Explore Your City to the Fullest



Have you heard about Seeties.me?

Seeties.me is a new fun platform for bloggers to share your limitless recommendations about places; from Traveling, Food & Drink, Beauty stuff, Fashion, and many more!

I can write anything, be it local foods or international places anytime - anywhere since they're available on Android Play Store also ヽ(*・ω・)ノ yays~ 





What about Seeties and me?

I feel honored to be exclusively invited as one of the Seetizen Expert (●>v<●)
and I'm here to introduce this cool project to everyone ♥
We are specially gathered here not only from Indonesia, but also from Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, and Thailand!
Yes, we are around the globe! (ᅌᴗᅌ* )


What about Seeties and YOU?

What's more satisfying than to be able to share the warmth and hidden treasures of your beloved city? (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
Let the world knows the best cafe in your town or maybe you can recommend your friend's business, too!
The possibilities are endless ヽ(;´Д`ヽ)(ノ;´Д`)ノ





Little Heavens - Kawaii Clothings :  https://seeties.me/post/en/54001c3f576133801c62f0d3


My experience with Seeties.me

First of all, the UI (User Interface) is amazing! It has a good flow and easy-to-understand system.
They keep it simple and it's definitely for the best *thumbs*
When you are creating a Recommendation, they will help you through it step-by-step from Title, Photos (they also have instant photo editor! whoa~), Details, and even Location-based service!
I couldn't explain much here, but you can see and try for yourself *_*
Self-experience is the most effective learning method, true? 
( ̄○ ̄)/


Let me join!

Sign up now on our website
-> Seeties.me <-
and start sharing your recommendations ♥
You can follow my account to see my recommendations also hehe (*´ェ`*)




Drop me a visit or send me a message ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ


2 comments:

  1. Romance and Manga Fans,

    If you like Make out Paradise then you will love "Make out Behind Bars"!!

    "Make out Behind Bars" by J. Zaraiya is now on sale at Xinxii.com and other fine online retailers.

    http://www.xinxii.com/mydocs.php?pid=3de6b

    Buy "Make out Behind Bars" now!!

    https://myspace.com/j.zaraiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romance and Manga Fans,

    If you like Make out Paradise then you will love "Make out Behind Bars"!!

    "Make out Behind Bars" by J. Zaraiya is now on sale at Xinxii.com and other fine online retailers.

    http://www.xinxii.com/mydocs.php?pid=3de6b

    Buy "Make out Behind Bars" now!!

    https://myspace.com/j.zaraiya

    ReplyDelete