Sunday 22 July 2012

Lioele - Secret Pore Rich Balm Review

Heyhoo girls and boys(?) 
\(´▽`)/
I'm going to make a review for Lioele base/primer called Secret Pore Rich Balm :3

Again, pics flood warning! ヽ(゚∀゚ヽ 三 ノ゚∀゚)ノ
.
.
.
This is my first time getting a Lioele product.
I was looking for some primer and the SA gave me this big jar... ಠ_ಠ
yah it's big..
She said that this primer will cover your pores (and wrinkles) perfectly and control the sebum, and that's just  exactly what I need!

I also got 2 samples of their BB Cream (Lioele Beyond the Solution) for expenses above 200k cmiiw :3
I really prefer masks bonuses tho (*T▽T)

Here are the pics~


The BB Cream samples and the primer

Instructions and ingredients~
I always use this as primer (even tho you can use it after BB/foundie) :3
Also, I'm not an expert in chemicals, so let me know if something's dangerous for our skin, kay? :p

It's big isn't it? :o
But then it worth the price :p

It has this kind of lid - me not like (´∩`。)
and the doodles are not there, kay =))
just me messing up with the product :9

TA-DAH! Super super super soft and smooth!
And the smell's so.. baby-like?

I make a comparison so that you can see the different it made :3
Hand's pores are bigger - easier to see :3

It isn't greasy at all, felt like super soft loose powder :3
Very light on the skin /love

A~nd this is the result
You can see the big pores aren't as visible as the before pic :3
(no photoshop also hrr~ I know it looked like I blurred it, but no! ( ̄Д ̄)ノ )

Another random doodles - oh hey, pretty packaging! <3

These are the bonuses~
Will make a review for them later on~



Pros :
- Cover my pores perfectly
- Long lasting (around 6-8 hours)
- Smells good
- Byebye oily face :9

Cons : 
- Pricey
- This kind of jar is not as hygiene as the tube one :(

Buy again : 
Probably yes :)

Rating :
4/5
(I can't stand the price! around $29.00 T___T)

Yesh! Finally finished the Lioele review~~
Will add more review list later!
I hope this helps you consider to buy or not :3

Oh, I created a facebook page since my account is full and so T_T
you can check it on :
(sorry for the long URL, haven't create the username yet)

And in case you don't know, I have shops in the top bar of this blog :D
You can check out our latest items there :3

Thank you for reading :*


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~ How are you still liking this product? I got a sample before and i loved it so i went ahead and purchase the whole jar. now i ended up hating the product, more precisely the way it feels on my skin and how it doesnt help with oil control :'(

    ReplyDelete