Sunday 1 July 2012

The Body Shop - Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser Review

Do you ever notice the importance of facial cleanser?
tbh.. no, I don't =))
but then, I ran out of my makeup remover and certainly need one! ┤'-'*├

So, I went to The Body Shop, browsed some items, and then the shopkeeper said that Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser was the best cleanser for combination skins (hmm.. interesting?)

Here is the solo haul :p


cute paper, cute paper (。・o・)ノノ
It claims to provide a matte complexion and subtle finish :o whoo
200ml is this worthy also :D
Here is the cleanser on my hand. Its texture is very watery, yet it gives a very fresh and hydrating effect on the skin \(´▽`)/
The BB cream, powder, and concealer are all gone in several swipes ( ゚▽゚)/


Price : Rp 99.000 (around USD 10.30)

Pros:
☆ Hydrating
☆ Giving a fresh sensation to the skin
☆ Can remove the BB Cream nicely. Love !
☆ Cheap!

Con:
- Need around 2-3 times swiping to clean all the residue

I'll give this cleanser: 4.5 out of 5 \(´▽`)/
Kinda love this cleanser compared to Sisley's or Ponds's ಠ_ಠ
So for you guys who have combination skin, especially on the T-zone, might want to try this one :D

------------------------------------------- ☆ -------------------------------------------
Anyway, does the diet tricks work?
Please let me know ya ! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment