Wednesday 11 July 2012

Bali Trip



Hello guys~

This post will be the answer to those who asked me for my Bali trip story ( ゚▽゚)/I went to Bali last week (July 3rd) all of the sudden ಠ_ಠI just finished my 4th semester and suddenly mom said we should go to Bali (okay, that was the quickest decision ever..)

My holiday started on July 1st and we ordered the tickets for the 3rd ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

And here we are..
BALI!


pic floods!





After we put all our stuffs in the hotel, we went directly to the Bounty Cruise :>
 And then arrived at the Lembongan Island ( ゚▽゚)/ forgive my random doodle
We were introduced to the seaweed "garden" :o
so pretteeehhh (。・o・)ノノ
Next day : Alas Kedaton
Monkeys everywhere!
 At Pura Taman Ayun :>
My lil sis doesn't want to be published XP teehee
at Pura Penataran Beratan 
 trying out the genius meme - but fail lol
 my cute lil sis! I publish her now =)))
and the other brother..
suddenly he threw the jacket ಠ_ಠ

I forgot but I think we went to the Bali zoo after that :o
Kinda tiring tho
.
.
.
.
Well, now I'm too lazy to pick and upload the photos :'( forgive meee
I'm delaying many posts ಥ_ಥ
too lazy to type & take pictures leh orz

And just FYI, the TouchBeauty isn't that bad lol
I accidentally put on the used battery so it didn't work very well (how clumsy of me ;;)
After I changed the battery, it works just like a magic wand \(´▽`)/
I always bring it now! So efficient and easy to apply :D
.
.
.
Well then, my next post might be around products review (contact lens, HadaLabo, BB Cream, Primer, or anything just mention it), some events I attend, and maybe Android apps? :p

cyao~

1 comments: