Saturday 30 June 2012

My Diet Trick - lose 0.5kg /day \(´▽`)/

It works for me!

I was depressed when I found out I gained some weights(;≧皿≦)

I tried to find some way to exterminate these fats ASAP! ( ̄0  ̄;)ハ( ̄、 ̄;)

so, I searched through the internet and found some useful and actually-working tips and tricks (•̪ . •̪)

here are the only things you need to do to get rid of those demon fats!




1. WATER

Water, water, water.. are this post's spotlight! Get yourself a glass of water after wake up in the morning and before you go to sleepThis one is very essential to keep your body hydrated.

Why is it so important?
I won't giving some technical explanations, I'll just go to the benefits you'll get!

Water will suspend your fake hungry feeling caused by stresses, boredom, and so on, which means you will not have to eat when you don't have to.
Also, it will maintain your skin's elasticity and textures.
With plenty of water, you can get a clearer skin without acne and those scary dead skin.  ( ̄Д ̄)ノ how awesome is that?!


2. FOOD

There's no need to hold your hunger!
Eat regularly (3 or 4 times a day) on certain times.
For example, get your breakfast at 7am, lunch at 1pm, and dinner at 6am.
Get a standard servings (not too many, not too few).
What you must note here is: avoid fried food and those with plenty of bad BAD (cooking) oils (e.g. french fries, gorengan, and so on).
You can still eat those, but try to decrease the servings.
Steam or grilled foods are better :)

Oh, there is also one thing you need to remember.
If you feel hungry out of those eating time, just drink plenty of water.
If you can't bear the hunger, just go for some salads, juices, or fruits!


3. DISCIPLINE

And I lack of this myself. (lol)
Just stick to your routine and you'll be just fine (*・ω・)(* -ω-)(*・ω・)(*-ω-)
..yes, just fine.

4. THERE YOU GO

You can add some exercise to make this routine works better ( ゚▽゚)/

---------------------------------------------------  ♪ ---------------------------------------------------

Well, I hope these 4 steps can help you lose unwanted weights :3
I've been skipping this routine myself tbh.
I'm just your ordinary lazy girl (lol)

Last thing,
I'm working on some review for Make Up For Ever, The Skin Food, and Etude House hauls.
Wish my laziness wouldn't be this extreme (*゚ー゚)

*** Advertorial ***

I'm selling some nice stuffs on my facebook :D
Bags, Clothes, Skirts (Japan, Korea, China designs)
you can check out my online shop here : http://www.facebook.com/teruteruchii/photos
Enjoy :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment