Wednesday 6 June 2012

Weekdays :: Tired as Hell ! ﹋o﹋


Stress-build-up ~(*+﹏+*)~


due to final projects and final exams T___________T

in my major (Computer Science), we have final projects for almost each subjects taken; in this case I have taken 6 subjects and 4 of them got final projects... ○| ̄|_

deadlines everywhere - yea ⊙﹏⊙

so, umm..

take that aside, I've got some requests on my formspring to upload more photos or videos from my recent photoshoots.

I will upload them, but considering the time and situation, I might be delaying the posts (・へ・)

anywhee, I randomly have this urge to capture my food photo (hipster!) not that I ALWAYS take my food's photos ==;

it's just.. uh..

oh well =_= nvm

just transformed the food into a cute "high" emoji lol!

in case you're wondering.. it's a chicken soto(?) =))

I will blog a better post next time (笑)

just forgive my lack of times in managing my social networks :<

oh oh!

do you guys interested in :

1. Gadgets (android apps and so)

2. Make-up

3. Cute Things (stationary, sanrio, etc.)

4. Personal Life

5. Musics

6. Photography

7. Shopping

8. (fill in the blank)

Let me know on the comment box below and I'll try to create some posts about it :)

じゃ!(≧▽≦)/

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment