Thursday 29 December 2016

Puni Eats: Applebee's Grill & Bar with Matcha Mei ♥

Hello!
Back again with more foods to review and this time I bring my bae Matcha Mei to join my food adventure *p*


Our next stop is Applebee's Grill & Bar at Lippo Puri Mall~
Let's go~~


For those who do not know, Matcha Mei (right) is my cosplay friend, a beauty blogger / influencer, and we've known each other since Moe Moe Kyun Maid Cafe back in 2013~
She is now my partner in crime and my housemate LOL~

It's time to go in!


Welcome to Applebee's!
It's a grill & bar restaurant from The United States~


For the big gulper, this might be your paradise spot :D


Let's start with a glass of fresh lychee tea XD
We haven't had our breakfast so guess we are ready for big feast today :9 

Fiesta Chicken Cob Salad


and here comes the salad *p*
Actually I dislike vegetables but Matcha is a big fans of vegetables. But, I can eat this salad because the dressing tastes wonderful and doesn't make me feel sick haha XD
If you like salad, I think this is a must-try!


Me for scale~

Quasadilla Burger



This is my fav. menu from today's adventure!
The burger are made from tortillas, cheese, a generous amount of minced beef and veggies <3
The portion is so big I think you can share it for 2 people *w*
Romantic burger with Matcha LOL


Nomnomnom~

Half Baby Back Ribs


Holy meat *p* *p* *p*


We never thought that it would be this hugeeeeeee Σ(゚ロ゚)
and this is only half ribs....
The serving comes with a half ribs, corn cob, french fries, and a coleslaw salad(?) I think XD

By the way, they served beef and pork ribs but they have Halal certification and they separate the utensils used as well so don't worry! It's totally safe for all my Moslem friends, too (´。• ω •。`) ♡


Look at how big it is `;:゛;`;・(゜ε゜ )

Tiramisu Mocktail


Another jumbo serving of mocktail!
It's a Tiramisu Mocktail and this is my fav. beverage of the day <3 (Matcha's fav. is the Lychee Iced Tea haha XD)

I can't drink coffee but this one does not contain any coffee, instead they have vanilla included and it tastes so good <3
I feel like 'drinking' a cake haha~ (≧◡≦)


Photobombing Mocktail-chan


Matcha said it's even bigger than my cheek or even my face LOLOL


Sharing my love with my love (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)


 All stars have been shown!
(minus Mocktail-chan because she came last hahahaha XD)

It was such a comfy place to hangout or just to have a drink <3
The foods have huge portions just like the America's one.
If you like to try out varieties of steak and burger, this is the place that you have to try!

Now I feel hungry after posting those photos hahaha XD;


Thank you Mr. Mickey from Applebee's for welcoming us and supporting my food adventure!

For more information regarding Applebee's Grill & Bar, you can check on below <3

No automatic alt text available.

Plaza Senayan, Level P5 
☎️ 021 - 57906054

Lippo Mall Puri - St.Moritz GF
☎️ 021 - 22582760

📧 applebeesid@gmail.com



Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the post <3
Do you have any recommendation on where we should go next? :3
You can tell me on my Facebook Page / Instagram comment~ ^u^
See you <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment