Friday 27 June 2014

[English] Akihabara Days 2, Pekanbaru, Indonesia

Hello~~
Today's post is about Akihabara Days 2, a Japanese event held by Pekanbaru Otaku Nakama :3
I was invited as one of the Guests and Anisong performer (○^▽^○)



I'd like to thank Pekanbaru Otaku Nakama for having me for your awesome event!
It's an honor for me >///<
And I hope for the best for your future projects as well ^^b
Pekanbaru is a great place with nice people <3
.
.
.
Day 0 - June 20
 
Had an early flight to Pekanbaru~~
 
The flight took around 1.40 hours to reach the Sultan Syarif Kasim Airport.
It was my first time in Pekanbaru and everything was slightly different with Jakarta *w*
 
After Angie and Ying Tze arrived as well, we went to one of the mall named SKA Mall~
Took photo of one of the booth named Potato Donuts LOL
*only Potato-sama can relate*



We had quick lunch there also (sorry forgot to take picture ^^;) then head to the hotel~ yay~
 
The hotel is very nice and comfy *w*
 
Soon after, we were introduced to one of the sponsor which was Enoki Japanese Restaurant <3
(whoop can see my armor shoes lol)
 
Had a lot of fun chatting (and taking pictures (。・ω・。))
 
 
Delicious takoyaki <3
  
One of my fav. menu: Volcano :9
It's super tasty yum yum~
 
More sushi!



With my lovelies YingTze and Angie <3



Painted my nails already for next day's Ibuki cosplay lol



Found a big banner outside the restaurant ///
 
With the committees and MC ヾ(○゚▽゚○)
Thank you for showing us around <3
After that, we went back to our room and had a good rest for Day 1~
Pretty excited~~
.
.
.



Day 1 - June 21



Finally!
Me, Angie, and Ying Tze have been going around for ~3 years and this is my first time cosplaying together with them LOL
So happy!



Today's cosplay is Ibuki Mioda from Super Danganronpa 2
She's the Super High School Level Light Music Club *trying to relate with myself hahaha*
Even though she looks a bit scary, but actually she's very cute!
Waiting for the anime to come out soon <3 <3 <3



Some of you asked me about the piercings XD;
Nope, they are all fake!
I used fake pearls and spray them with silver-colored pylox hehe XD;
I don't dare to do real piercings TwT



Had a lot of fun cosplaying as Ibuki <3



Doing the same series with moe moe Angie as Nanami Chiaki <3 <3
The battle between despair and hope lol



 
With my super pretty Ying Tze as Super Sonico maid ver. <3
Your Sonico can't be this cute! <3
(She always said my costumes are not selfie-friendly, always covered others' faces haha TwT sorry ah madam)



 Together <3
   
At the maid cafe :3
The butlers and maids were so cute and nice <3 <3 <3
We were having the Fried Ice Cream XD
 
Ta-dah!
 
Sweet~
 
Om nom nom nom~ <3
 


Watching the drawing competition and look at the guy drawing with 2 hands!
 

Anisong Piano Performance before the Cosplay Solo Competition.
Played START:DASH from LoveLive! and Innocence from Sword Art Online/Alfheim Online~

Sorry I was so nervous, I messed up some parts Q___Q
But I hope you enjoyed my performance Q____Q

Photo taken by Ying Tze


The Cosplay Solo Competition was awesome!
There were so many great cosplayers here in Pekanbaru *w*

Not only costume-wise, their acting and skit were also great <3
I'm stunned (。-`ω´-)b
Congratulation to the Solo Cosplay winners <3
.
.
.

Day 2 - June 22

As Lenessia-hime armor ver. from Log Horizon :3

I love her very much <3
Because of her laziness *cough* sweet character XD
But, still waiting for my Crusty-sama <3

Ying Tze as Da Qiao, embracing my not-so-selfie-friendly costume LOL
Never get bored of her awesome hand-made costumes and details <3 <3 <3

The little sister, Angie as Xiao Qiao <3
She's so cute *w* *w* *w*


 

Together with the lovely people <3 


Performing Connect from Puella Magi Madoka Magica and The Everlasting Guilty Crown from Guilty Crown
+ messed up the Shingeki no Kyojin - Jiyuu no Tsubasa encore TwT TwT I'm sorry~
Photo taken by Ying Tze again haha X"D

After the performance, they started the Group Cosplay Competition :>
The performers were so great, despite the short practice time, they still managed to perform wonderfully!
Thank you for the performance and congratulations to the winners; Shingeki no Kyojin team and One Piece team! ^ u^)b

With Gita the cute MC!


Thank you for being so helpful <3



With the committees!
Always fanning us at the Autograph Session LOL

.
.
.

Afterparty

We received surprise cake and gifts!
Thank you so much PON!!
Thank you for your hardwork and all the supports *bows*
m(_ _)m

Our happy faces X'D

Cool cake *w*

All the lovely gifts from PON, booths, and the visitors <3
Thank you so much!!

The super cute accessories from Tamagotchi & StepWie Hairbow Collection <3 <3

Thank you for tagging me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram <3
I will share them below <3


Taking photos with our character poster (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

My drawing for one of the committee, Abram!
 
One of the committee, ko Adi, was our gosshujinsama at Moe Moe Kyun Maid Cafe - AFA ID 2012 (●>ω<●)
 


 
 
 

 
 
 
 


 
 


 




Osu! beatmap of my name from Ifan owo
Thank you!


Thank you for the sweet photos and messages <3
I'll read all of them and reply as soon as possible!
Feel free to tag me <3
.
.
.

Day 3 - June 23

Finally going home today :')
Feel a bit sad to leave :'(
Hope we can meet again soon ^^

Last autograph session for friends before leaving </3
 
Need to part with my lovelies also until August </3

Last lunch before the flight with everyone ^^v
 
I was waiting for this scenery to come up!
I first saw this river when I was flying from Jakarta to Pekanbaru.
Lucky, I passed this river again on my way back <3
I love the nature here <3
 
 I keep looking at the cool-shaped river *w*
(reminds me of Amazon LOL)

This will be the end of my journey in Pekanbaru <3
I can't thank everyone enough for the amazing experience here <3 <3 <3
I hope to be back in Pekanbaru again someday :3

See you <3

.
.
.

 

1 comments:

  1. Lololol ! YingTze's face always a bit covered in her selfie with u ! XD

    ReplyDelete