Thursday 17 January 2013

Review : Cure Natural Aqua Gel

Hello~
This time I'll be reviewing this famous peeling gel : Cure Natural Aqua Gel ヾ(^∇^)


What is Cure Natural Aqua Gel?


How to use Cure ;)

Another step by step on how to apply Cure :
The advertising and reviews look very promising, so I get myself a sample (just in case it doesn't work or causes allergic reaction) :D
My own experience using Cure : 

The sample jar

The gel itself has a slight chemical scent and is semi-transparent  :3

Cure on my skin; looks like normal lotion~
(sorry for the low quality pics T_T
I was having a hard time doing these shots)
Gently rub the gel on your face or some areas you'd like to peel~
It surprises me how this gel really work o_o
No pain, no redness, and clean pores after applying this :o
But the thing is, this gel makes my skin kinda dry to some point T_T

Final result~
Clean and smooth skin :D


 Pros:
- Works great
- Doesn't cause any irritation, pain, breakouts, nor redness
- A little goes a long way
- Can be used for body also~ (knees, arms, neck, etc.)
- Clean out pores and blackheads

Cons:
- Slight smell of chemical
- Kinda pricey
- Left the skin a bit dry

Rating:
4.5/5

I've been using it regularly (1-2 times a week) and am very satisfied with this gel ( ̄¬ ̄)
Will purchase the full bottle after I finished the sample jar~

You can get this gel at my store: Magia Stalla (I sell both sample and full bottle) ^w^

Thank you for reading, hope it helps :D





0 comments:

Post a Comment