Saturday 29 September 2012

Lioele V-Line Waterdrop Sleeping Pack Review

Hello~!
Caught cold and thus, cancelled my attendance to Jakarta-Japan Matsuri 2012 ; ^;)
(have fun for those who are going!)
do you know when and where the next event will be held?
I'll come as Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica (and hopefully with my full team) :3

Ah yeah, I got an info yesterday about how my blog wasn't accessible due to malware detection (*= -=)
I was trying to fix it and thank goodness it seems to be okay now. (I even threw some widgets to detect the malware lol how noob am I)
Anyway, thank you captain 'Someone' for the notice!! *bow* (^v ^*)

So, today I'm going to review this best-selling product from Lioele.
From the first time I visit the counter, this product always.. ALWAYS out of stock ಠ_ಠ
I was like "how come?? = ="
I went there for around 3-5 times and then suddenly this product shows itself on the shelf *o*
hooray~!

This is one big tube for Rp 130,000
worthit? hell yea lol
Ever saw small tube of lotion priced for Rp 200,000-500,000? meh > <;;


"By including Swiss Alpine extract, it is absorbed without stickiness and also formulates moisturizing film to supply moisture and nutrition onto tired skin by daytime to keep your skin moisturized until next day"
Basically it's like hydrating mask but I found it brighten my skin tone, too :3

Doesn't look like lotion - more like gel :3
I also put it on the refrigerator to make it cooler~

*spread spread*

You can see water droplets after some rubbing and patting.
Keep patting until they are absorbed completely~

I don't know about you, but I see some brighten in my skin tone, or rather, clearer skin :3
(is it?)

My verdict :
I've been using this product for almost 9 days now and all I can say is this product's very good :3

The claim does say that it can make your face less puffy and produces V-line shape for your face.
I found my face less oily and less bloated the next morning, but for the V-line shape I can only see slight changes - not that visible :/

Pros :
- Make my face less puffy and less oily
- Brighten up skin tone
- Super hydrating
- Doesn't cause breakouts
- Hygiene tube
- Big tube for a Rp 130,000

Cons :
- V-line claim doesn't really work

My Rating : 4.5 / 5


Thank you for reading~

do visit and like my page here.

Suggestions and critiques are most welcome :3


ciao~

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arigatou! I think every girls can be pretty ne :>

      Delete