Wednesday 31 July 2013

Etude House Face Corset Review


Holla~!
It has been a long time since I did a product review even though I've prepared some posts already (/゚Д゚)/ (trust me!)

Proof proof! see o (◡‿◡✿)


So now I'm going to do a review on my fav. finishing powders (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
which are these:



These are 2 of 5 swatches available on Etude House.


Initially, I was looking for new highlighter and shading powder, went to Etude House and the SA showed me these corsets.


Their colors are very soft you can barely see any on my skin.


What I love from the #3 Lavender one is that it does COVER PORES and ABSORB SEBUM as if it's a loose powder.

*** #3 Lavender Veil Finish is 4.5 / 5! ***

I recommend this one for those who want to achieve flawless skin makeup (o゚▽゚)b

As for the #4 Light Shading, I find the color way too soft, so I only use it to do nose contouring instead of jaw shading.

*** #4 Light Shading Corset is 3 / 5! ***

Here's a photo of me using the Lavender on my nose bridge and cheek, and Light Shading to contour my nose a bit 米^−^米


What do you think? (◕‿◕✿)

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day :3

***** Support me at: facebook.com/punipun07 *****

0 comments:

Post a Comment