Thursday 16 August 2012

Aug 16, 2012

Eh, I checked the polling on my blog and saw 'Personal Life' topic on the top lololol
Is my personal life that interesting rolling on the floor
really, I didn't expected that rock on!

But now I don't have any materials to blog (products review or tutorials), a personal post won't hurt right ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ


Let's start!
.
.
.
I was checking out a new(?) sushi restaurant near my house last Sunday
the name's IndoSushi cmiiw



Got free ... I forgot the name lol forgive mee
It was like Honeymoon Dessert's Sago but not exactly that ;v;
I personally don't really like it tho :<


Got myself Firecracker Sushi..
then I remembered my sore throat lol I'm dead
The sushi wasn't bad :3 came with free Miso Soup too

Overall I don't really like this restaurant and confirm will not ever come again lol
I'll stick to my favorite Sushi Resto - Umaku

(you can view the bigger version by right clicking the photo and open it in a new tab)

Menu Shot!


I always order Volcano *A*
accompanied by Salmon Grill Cheese thumbs up


This is Volcano <3
Topped by grilled salmon coated by cheesy mayo~ OMG
(photo taken by cellphone, not good :<)

imho Umaku is better than ShuTei or ShuGroove (you know la ww)
But then again, it's only one's opinion :3
.
.
.
Now now~
As for AFA ID 2012 - I can't wait *A*
I'm so excited that AFA can finally come to Indo ヽ( ´¬`)ノ
Don't forget to visit Moe Moe Kyun Maid Cafe and Atelier Royale Butler Cafe yah <3

Thank you so much for reading <3

random pic from Dreamland beach, Bali
absolutely wrong bag and shoes lol


1 comments: